We were so happy to hear that we were nominated for the Libster Award by the amazing Tiny Bows! You can find the official rules here. Basically, she asked us some questions, we nominate 10 more bloggers and ask them some questions! So here are our answers for her questions, we answered some together, and some separately.
- What made you decide to start a blog?
We are both young professionals, who just relocated to a new city, and we wanted to connect with other young women who might be going through the same things as us!
- Who, or what is your biggest blogging influence?
Our biggest blogging influencer would have to be instagram. When we see a great outfit, or a photo of a dish that looks delicious, we want to know how to make it, and where to find it! I think that our passion for wanting to know more encouraged us to elaborate on the things that we share on social media.
- How do you decide what to write about?
We are inspired to write about topics that add positivity to our lives. Whether it be a new product that we love, a fun time with friends, music or healthy recipes, we blog about what makes us happy.
- When did you start blogging/ how long have you been blogging?
We started blogging earlier this year, so it is still new territory for us. We are learning everyday, and we are so excited to keep meeting more bloggers!
- Where is the best place you have ever been, vacation, restaurant, museum, etc?
M: My favorite place.. London! I studied abroad there a year ago, and loved living in the city.
A: The best place she has ever been to was probably Hawaii! I was very young but I went with my extended family and we were able to spend a lot of time together exploring volcanoes, beaches and I attended a traditional luau!
- What is the best dish you have ever eaten?
A: My favorite dish… hmm! I love to eat! But I really enjoy sushi when I have the chance to eat it.
M: My favorite dish… it would have to be pad thai, it is the perfect mix of carby, sweet and spicy!
- What is your biggest fear?
A: My biggest fear would have to be not being able to spend enough time with my family and friends. Life has the ability to get in the way of what really matters, and I hope I never lose time with the people most important to me.
M: My biggest fear would have to be living life with “blinders” on. I try to take the time to cherish the small happy moments each day, but when life is busy, and you get into a routine, that is hard!
- What is your hidden talent?
A: My hidden talent would have to be a
M: My hidden talent is scuba diving! I just came back from a trip to Mexico where I was able to go a few times.
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
A: My biggest accomplishment would be graduating college, and a week later moving away from my hometown and creating a new independent life in a new city. I love the spontaneity of that decision and I feel I have continued that mentality since moving.
M: My biggest accomplishment is definitely graduating college with a job in place! Much like A, I was lucky enough to have an opportunity where I could comfortably move away from home, and finally be “an adult”…kinda 🙂
- What is your favorite time waster? (be specific: mine is either cross stitching at the moment… or borderlands… borderlands is going to win at time wasting tonight)
M: 100% instagram. I could scroll through instagram all day, everyday. I follow a lot of healthy living/weight loss blogs and they are a great inspiration!
A: My favorite time waster would be social media, and in general the internet! I love the power of the internet. I love to read blogs, reddit, instagram, twitter.
Okay, so now we nominate:
- https://thesimplebeginner.wordpress.com/– lifestyle and everyday things
- http://tobeherown.com/– Yoga and healthy living
- http://livinghealthierlife.com/ – Healthy living, motivation and recipes
- http://lonestarlauren.com/– Fashion& everyday things
- http://lucycowlin.com/– Beauty, fashion and lifestyle
- http://ashleyforrerwellness.com/ – Healthy eats and fitness/wellness
- http://runningandsunshine.com/– Running, healthy living and everyday things
- http://semisweettooth.com/ – Lifestyle, fitness, and a little sweetness
- http://atouchoflovely.com/– Food & lifestyle
- https://eunicakes.wordpress.com/- Fitness and recipes
Our Questions for you:
- What encouraged you to start a blog?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
- What is one thing you miss from your childhood?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
- What is something that is an important part of your morning routine?
- What is your favorite clothing item?
- What is your favorite season?
- If you could take a weekend trip somewhere, where would it be?
- Must have beauty product?
Now it is your turn to nominate another 10 bloggers, go!
Your’s truly- M&A